Seriously. I can't remember to do it. Then when I finally remember, I start to think about what I'd like to capture and I become obsessed with whether or not it's too personal, or too mundane, or too whatever. You get the point. It's hard to find the balance of being interesting but not too contrived. And so tonight when I was feeling guilty for not updating this blog (that literally only 2 people have read so far), I remembered my sole purpose for creating the stinking thing.
So let me tell you some of the latest and greatest things that my boys have done:
Fisher:
1. He is now able to crawl onto or climb upon ANYthing he wants. Then proudly yells "Ididit!" All one word.
2. He loves ear drops. How weird is that? He has an ear infection (post PETs) and has to have antibiotic drops several times a day. He practically begs for them.
3. Church nursery worker today said "he smiles all the time". Yeah, we know.
4. Brushes his teeth about 400 times a day. We have hidden our "real" toothbrushes and planted several others in bathroom drawers in attempts to fool him. We have to let him think he's using one of ours or else things get ugly.
5. Has about 150 words and will repeat just about anything.
6. Loves to be rocked before bed and asks to sing "sunshine".
Spencer:
1. Wants to play the "I love you more than" game. I say something like "I love you more than all the stars on your wall". He says "I love you more than all the cheese in our fridge". It can get weird, but it's still so sweet.
2. Getting really good about playing with Fisher. Less bossing and more teaching is starting to occur.
3. Just discovered farfalle pasta and is quite a fan.
4. Wilbarger brushing protocol initiated about 3 weeks ago and already we are seeing HUGE improvements in tolerance of different types of clothing and willingness to try new foods. (see above: farfalle)
5. Discovered Vitamin Water this week and it could become his new expensive habit.
6. Wants to have his back scratched at bedtime and asks me to sing "You Are My Sunshine".
I'll take two #6s anyday! Who needs anything else?
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment